Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6

Today I was given a list of things all had to be done ! I had to do things on my own time however iIwanted too !
8:00am
  1. Feed all four horses!
  2. Put Henny, Roman and Ransome outside.
  3. Clean all stalls !
9:00am
  1. Get Ramana out !
  2. Groom her.
  3. Tack her for dressage .
  4. Full groom after my trainer rode her !
  5. Put her outside (:
10:00am
  1. Gett Roman out .
  2. Groom him .
  3. Tack him for dressage !
  4. Full groom after my trainer rides him .
  5. Put him back outside !!!
11:00am
  1. Got out Ransom !
  2. Groomed him .
  3. Put his lunging stuff on !
  4. I got to lunge him for about 30 min work on moving through his back the right way and stepping under himself !
  5. Full groom him
  6. And turn him back out !
12:00pm
  1. Got out Henny !!!!
  2. groomed him .
  3. Put im dressage tack on (:
  4. Had a much needed dressage lesson , where we worked on lots of 20 meter circles and center to trot to walk without pulling !!
  5. I then gave Henny a full groom .
  6. And turned him back out !!
Then we went to tractors supply and got some things for the barn !

When we got back , I got back out Henny and learned how to pull his main ! Pictures coming soon ! Tomorrow I will finsh pulling him main and learn to plait(braid) his main !!!

5:00pm
  1. Cleaned my tack .
  2. Let in all horses !
  3. Feed the hungry kids (:
Night Check
  1. Clean out all four stall .
  2. Filled water buckets !
  3. Gave everyone hay
  4. And closed up for the night (:

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds more fun than my day...first day of summer school. About 90 kids - and they are so much louder than Harris students!!
Miss you :)

Lex said...

oh woow !! thats crazy ! i miss you and dad soo much ! love ya both (: