Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 5

Second Show Day

We got up at the same time !
  • I feed her and got her all ready to show
  • After her first test i showed her off and untacked her and gave her some hay and water
  • Later on  today , she rode her next test then i showered her off then feed her and gave her more water !!
After we got home !
  • We took Henny and Roman for a ride down the street and I was very proud of him he was sooooo gooood and Roman acted up a little and Henny stayed focused and was a very good boy !
  • we then feed all the horses and cleaned out there stalls \
I did night check and now im off to bed !!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I loved hearing about your busy weekend! Next show, you will be the competitor :)

Lex said...

I know ! Im soooo ready , we worked on our dressage test and were improving fast !!!