Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 11

The Horses Day Off !!!

Today SB and I just took it easy (still very tired from the show). The horses just got to enjoy the nice weather and be outside eating grass all day ! While SB and I cleaned stalls , tack and trailer !

We also set of a new jump course for this week and cleaned the barn up a lot , sence we were gone all weekend !

I just wanted to use this post to thank my parents for everything they do for me and Henny because without my mom and dads help none of this would happen !! I would also like to think my amazing trainer SB for everything she does for me and Henny (: Thanks for everyones help and support !

The videos under this post were of our dressage test which we did beginner novice test A !
And the jump course was set at 2'6 and the start and finsh of the wonderful cross country course (:
Thank you again to everyone that came and cheered me on at the show this weekend !!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Watching you improve and shine with each new challenge makes it all worthwhile - and you're welcome :)

Lex said...

Thank you soo much (: