Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 35

Today started off slow !

I fed all the horses and let them out . Then I cleaned stalls , filled water buckets and hay nets ! Then I went in for awhile because it was too hot to ride !

I brought the horses in around 4:30pm and fed everyone . An hour later I got Henny out and rode him ! We worked through a few of our sticky parts on our test , he was a really good boy (: I then rode Roman using him once again , as a way to learn my test , he's a good sport !! Then I worked Romana !! All the horses were very good , I made sure everyone had water and left them for the night !!

Tomorrow my mom is coming to spend some time with me !! I'm very excited !!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It was so much fun to go riding with you today! I loved getting to ride a relaxed horse around outside :) I will post the pics I took later tonight on my blog.

Lex said...

it was soo much fun !! (: The highlight of my day (: