Monday, September 19, 2011

ohh i love my job (:

I'm currently working for a local dressage trainer at her farm. I will refer to her as J.C. My job includes many different jobs. I'm responsible for cleaning stalls, feeding horses, setting up grain, laundry, hand walking injured horses, picking fields, riding horses, tacking up horses, cleaning tack, and many other things. I really enjoy everyone at the barn and there are some pretty cool horses there!






Here are just a few of the wonderful horses I get to play with (: 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How wonderful. :)

Wish I had stuck with the horse industry. Office jobs suck!

Lex said...

thank you !

Equine Mum said...

Great and interesting equine blog. Why not come over and link it to a newly launched Equine Blogging Network http://hay-net.co.uk/ It would be great to have your works featured there too for others to follow!

Sarah Y. said...

The life of a working student/intern is pretty awesome! 8-) Are you guys going to the Octoberfest show at the HHP this weekend?

Lex said...

yes (: