- I feed all 4 horses by myself
- After letting them eat for about an hour
- My trainer and I moved all the jumps to the out door school
- While she set up the jumps, I got Henny out of his stall, mucked out his stall , I quartered ( basic cleaning taking only 10-15 mins.) Henny, and put all of his jumping tack on !
- I had a wonderful jumping lesson , Henny has came a long was, we did the whole thing in canter after warming up of course.
- After the lesson, i showered off Henny and put him outside.
- My trainer got out Ransome and worked him on the lunge, while she was doing that I mucked out his stall.
- After she was done, i showered him off and let him out side.
- We took the other two for a hour long trail ride in Strawtown.
- When we got back, By myself I showered both of them off and let them out, then mucked out there stalls and cleaned the barn out !
- We brought the horses in and I feed them all !
- Again by myself, I cleaned all there stalls and water and gave them fesh hay !
Tomorrow I will only be doing morning feed, mucking out and letting them outside , then i will go home for my day off , i will be back Thursday evening , do night chack and start my day up on Firday morning !!
Started next week , I will be doing everything on my own , and still getting a lesson on Henny everyday !